We are seeking to recruit a compassionate and professional Funeral Arranger and Assistant
Salary: £25,070.00-£27,478.36 /year
Not all Funeral Directors are the same! Mortons Funeral Directors began as a family business over 120 years ago and the same two families have been at the helm ever since. We are passionate and enthusiastic about customer service and uncompromising in our desire to provide the very best for all our clients.
We have a vacancy for a permanent full-time Funeral Arranger and Assistant based at our prestigious premises in Northfield, Rubery & Cotteridge, Birmingham. This position is physically demanding but has an extremely rewarding salary package and brings immense job-satisfaction too – the letters and cards of appreciation we receive from our clients are testimony to this – you’ll be helping our fantastic team to care for those we serve and making a difficult time memorable for all the right reasons.
- Experienced in customer/client service
- Able to communicate in a clear and considerate way
- Well presented, courteous and of good character
- Willing to go the extra mile to make the loss of someone less painful than it may otherwise be
- Seeking a truly rewarding position serving others at a time of immense need
If you can answer YES to all these questions, then you could be the person we’re looking for.